Children learn best when parents or guardians and teachers work together. There are so many different ways for parents, family, and guardians to get involved at school, and not all of them require a big time commitment.
At the Fontana J8 School District, we welcome you to:
- Be a part of the Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO);
- Join our wellness, anti-bullying, or human growth and development committees;
- Attend our Board of Education meetings;
- Read to our little ones;
- Attend a concert or program; or
- Volunteer in the classroom or school.
Please contact the school office at 262.275.6881 for more information on how you can play a role in the Fontana J8 School District.