Online Registration will begin on July 8, 2019, and will remain open through July 26, 2019
Please follow all directions for a successful online registration experience.
1. Download form and save to a file. Open the file you saved the form in and right click on the form, choose open with adobe reader. A free version should open with the form.
2. Fill out the registration forms and Submit. There is a reset button if you need to start over. The form will go in the draft folder in your email.
3. Check the draft folder in your email; you might have to hit send from there after it is submitted.
4. All Fees will need to be paid on the "Fee/Payment Page" through PayPal.
* Please remember the forms must be opened in Reader to work correctly.
- Parent/ Guardian and Student Technology Agreement (One Per Child Kindergarten-5th Grade)
- New Student Registration(One per child)
- Student Records Release
- Concussion Information Acknowledgement Form ( One Per Child)
- Immunization Record (One Per Child)
- Directory Data Form(One Per Family)
- Proof of Residency Form (One Per Family)
- Home Language Survey Español (One Per Family)
- Home Language Survey English (One Per Family)
- Birth Certificate Form (One Per Student)
- Walking Field Trip and Internet Form(One Per Family)
Other forms of importance. Please return before the school year begins only if it pertains to you:
- Medication Administration Form Needs Dr. Signature
- Physical Form (5th Grade Students) Needs Dr. Signature
- Dental Form (5th Grade Students) Needs Dentist Signature
- OWLS Forms 8th Grade Students
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form
- Volunteer Chaperone Form
- Afternoon Daycare
Please email if you are experiencing any difficulties: firstname.lastname@example.org