Online Registration will begin on July 8, 2019, and will remain open through July 26, 2019
Please follow all directions for a successful online registration experience.
1. Download form and save to a file. Open the file you saved the form in and right click on the form, choose open with adobe reader. A free version should open with the form.
2. Fill out the registration forms and Submit. There is a reset button if you need to start over. The form will go in the draft folder in your email.
3. Check the draft folder in your email; you might have to hit send from there after it is submitted.
4. All Fees will need to be paid on the "Fee/Payment Page" through PayPal.
* Please remember the forms must be opened in Reader to work correctly.
- Parent Guardian and Student Technology Agreement (One Per Child kindergarten-5th)
- Concussion Information Acknowledgement Form (One Per Child)
- Proof of Residency Form (Per Family, except for open enrolled families)
- Directory Data Form
- Volunteer Chaperone Form (If you have filled this out in the past you do not need to do it again.)
- Walking Field Trip and Internet Form (One Per Family) Other Forms of importance. Please return before the school year begins only if it pertains to you:
- Physical Form (Students entering 5th Grade)
- Dental Form (Students entering 5th Grade)
- OWLS Forms 8th Grade Students
- Medication Administration Form
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form
- Afternoon Daycare
- Immunization Records (Per Child 4k & 5th)
Please email if you are experiencing any difficulties: email@example.com
Get the mobile App for Adobe Reader