Our full virtual week 14 has been a success. We have seen students connect, find their way through digital platforms, and participate in live teaching while at home. Our daycare (3k and younger) had a great week in the building and we are excited to welcome our entire Falcon family back to the building on Monday. Here are FIVE things to know after our first week in December.
- Please read our first student services newsletter. There are many resources including our next Wellness Wednesday Parent meeting on December 9th. Be well! https://www.smore.com/emh8s
- We look forward to having all of our students back in person on Monday December 7th. Please review our COVID safety measures and quarantine/isolation protocol HERE.
- Remember, if you are not feeling well or you have been exposed to someone confirmed positive for COVID, please stay home and error on the side of caution.
- If you have a WifFi hotspot from the district we will be collecting those in the next two weeks. Our contract with the current vendor expires at the end of December. We have ordered new hotspots and if you still require use of our WiFi resources we are aiming to provide that service into the new year. Please contact our office for a return plan. We can pick up the hotspots or we are in the office for collection. Thank you.
- At our last school board meeting we have approval to move forward with planning and grant writing for a PhabLab. This hands on, project based learning opportunity will change the way we provide 21st Century education. We are looking to partner with local businesses to plan and advise the direction of our lab. Career clusters include hospitality, IT, finance, construction, manufacturing, logistics, agriculture, STEM, health care to name a few. Reach out to Mr. Torrez for information or further details regarding our business partnership goals. Here is a good overview video
Stay safe, be well, and we look forward to reconnecting, in person, on Monday. Have a great weekend Falcons!
Your partners in education