We are 33 weeks into school with 5 weeks remaining in the 20/21 school year. We have a jam packed five weeks remaining filled with graduations, preparation for high school, and engaging lessons for all students. Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- We have a tentative date for fine arts night at Fontana for May 20th. We are working on final plans that will be shared soon. Please pencil in the date for our annual fine arts night, which will include 8th grade "brag boards" in addition to our school wide art work.
- Outdoor education will officially start for our 6th graders on Monday May 3rd! Mrs. Rabe and Mrs. Sammons, along with our OE team have done a tremendous job getting all the details together for an exciting week of outdoor learning. We would like to recognize and thank our school board for their support to make sure our students are able to enjoy the tradition of Outdoor Education for the 60th year!
- We have officially completed FORWARD testing for this school year. All make up tests and regular tests are done. Thank you parents for the attention to being at school, and having your Falcon ready to learn everyday.
- Our first few weeks of track have been awesome! We have over 25 students active and working together for a successful track season.
- Sergeant Goetsch of the Fontana police department completed the WISE choices program with our 6th grade today. They enjoyed pizza and review of the importance of internet safety and avoiding drugs/alcohol by making WISE choices.
Our middle school health classes have started this week and our 4/5th grade health lessons will be starting in two weeks. We will finish our school year strong, together, and reflect on a truly unique experience by all! Have a great weekend Falcons.
Your Partners in Education