35 weeks completed in a 37 week school year. Our week was defined by our first in-person gathering for fine arts night. We had our choir singing and our 4th and 5th grade band showing off their skills. It was great to have our families in the building and thank you to our wonderful staff for getting everything planned safely. Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- We would like to send off Mr. Pat, our wonderful night custodian, off into retirement this week. He served Fontana School District with high character and truly cares about our community. Enjoy your newly found free time and if anyone needs a picnic table, stop by Mr. Pat's house as he will have more time to craft his sturdy tables!
- Our Fontana School App has been updated! Please visit the Apple App store or Google Play store and download the app. If you already have the Falcon app it should automatically update. The new app has more menu items and more closely resembles our website. Check it out!
- Our Early Childhood Center (birth to 3) is looking for some part-time help for about 20 hours per week. Please contact Devin Dennis (email@example.com), our center director, or Steve Torrez for more information. This would be an opportunity to start right away. Must be 18 years or older and previous work with young children preferred.
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month. Please be sure you are taking care of yourself and mindful of your overall health. Included is a link for our student services newsletter. Be Well Falcons! https://www.smore.com/emh8s-fo...
- The next two weeks will be very busy. Please contact our office with any questions. Some points of interest may be:
- Kickball tournament May 26th at Duck Pond for Middle School
- 8th grade graduation May 27th at 6:30p
- Field Day June 3rd
- Last day of school (11:20a dismissal) June 4th
Have a great weekend everyone and see you Monday! Two more weeks until summer break!
Your Partners in Education