Week 40 was busy with so many fun and exciting "end-of-year" activities. This is also our last full week of school in the 21/22 school year!! Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- We had our spring band and choir concert this past Tuesday. Our 4th through 8th grade students performed in Big Foot High School's auditorium. It was such a wonderful evening of community, fun, and great music. Thank you Big Foot for allowing us to use the wonderful facilities to showcase our Falcons.
- On Thursday, we had our 8th grade promotion ceremony. What a great evening of recognition, reflection, and encouragement for the future. Our future is in good hands with our next generation!! Congratulations to JR Pearce and being recognized for the VFW Leadership Award.
- Our students participated in our second annual "Kickapalooza" on Wednesday. This kickball tournament saw our Falcon Staff take home the championship for the second straight year. Fun was had by all.
- Next week Thursday is our annual Field Day. During Field Day students will be participating in many activities outside, that will include water. Please be advised and dress appropriately.
- Our last day of school for the 21/22 year is Friday, June 3rd. June 3rd is an early release and all students (4k-8th grade) will be dismissed at 11:20a.
- Bonus: This week was a very busy week for both band and choir. Our choir students joined the other local districts at Big Foot for additional learning and signing experience. Both band and choir performed at Big Foot for the spring concert and the 8th grade promotion, in addition to our first opportunity to attend the "Beyond the Notes" event at the Kalahari Resort. Great job!
Enjoy the Memorial Day Holiday weekend and remember, we return to school on Tuesday, May 30th. See you Tuesday.
Your Partners in Education