Happy first week of summer break. We hope you have found some relaxation, rejuvenation, and fun to kick off your summer plans! Here are FIVE things to know this week.
- Take a look at our student services newsletter HERE. Fontana has a full-time social worker that meets with students and families regarding mental health, support services, and academic preparedness.
- Fontana was excited to renew and expand our services through two large grants this past year for our Fabrication Lab "Fab Lab" and with expanded support services and partnerships with programs such as CA Counseling, Irene Corzo and Associates, EPTC Performance, and many other Wellness Wednesday programming. We gained over $100,000 in grants this past year that will continue into 22/23 to support our families, students, and staff.
- Our registration for the 22/23 school year will begin on July 11th. More information to follow, but our registration will be online again this year through our Infinite Campus student portal. Mrs. Susan Ziganto in the main office and Mrs. Cathy Long in our technology department will be your support system when registering.
- Our 22/23 calendar is approved for the upcoming school year. We are still working out some small details such as dates for conferences and report cards, but we wanted to share so you can plan your time off etc. The calendar is linked HERE
- Our art students had fun with shaving cream the last day of school. HERE is a video link to show some of the fun had by all.
Thank you again for a great school year Falcons and we look forward to a fun summer!
Your Partners in Education