It is common to feel like "time flies" but there is something to be said that we are already into the 4th week of summer. July is upon us and we continue to work diligently to prepare for the new school year. Pictured is our volunteers from Big Foot High School during our "Falcon Walk for Wellness" on May 20th. Your wellness is not an event, but a lifelong journey. Be well Falcons!! Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- In honor of the 4th of July holiday, our offices will be closed on Monday, July 4th. We will be open Tuesday through Friday this upcoming week.
- Our Falcon summer school starts this Tuesday, July 5th. Our students will be in attendance from 9a to 12p each day. Please enter through the main entrance and you will be met by your teachers and summer school staff there.
- Online registration for the 22/23 school year will begin on July 11th. Our primary staff to contact regarding registration will be Mrs. Long (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs. Ziganto (email@example.com). You may also contact our office with any questions and we are happy to help!
- Wisconsin offers "alternate open enrollment" for circumstances that have changed since the original open enrollment window earlier in the year. Our open enrollment specialist is Mrs. Schanau (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you may also contact our office for more information.
- If you were not aware, we are excited to have Mrs. Peiffer move into our new assistant principal position for the 22/23 school year from her long time teaching position in our middle school math class. She will continue to provide great leadership and support to our students, and she will not expand her role into our entire school. Congratulations Mrs. Peiffer.
Remember the summer is a great time to recharge and continue to learn. Something as simple as reading 20 minutes a day makes a huge impact on long term learning!! Have a great week.
Your Partners in Education