Week 12 of our summer is indication that we are one week away from Labor Day Weekend! One more full week of summer before our first day of school on September 6th!! Our hard working staff will all be back in the building this Monday, August 29th to finalize our preparations to kick of the 22/23 school year. Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- We would like to thank all of our families, both returning and new, for registering your Falcon. Please remember to pay your school fees, if you haven't already, as that helps complete our registration process for the year. You can go online and pay in your Infinite Campus portal where you registered, or you can come into the building and pay with cash or check.
- Another feature in your online registration parent portal is the option to purchase a yearbook and you can pay for your "snack milk"(4k-5th grade) as well. This can all be paid electronically within your Infinite Campus parent registration portal. Please contact our office if you have any questions or if you need assistance.
- Reminder: The school lunch program will, once again. return to fee based meals. If your son/daughter plans to eat breakfast and/or lunch at school you will need to deposit money into your child's food account. Please contact Wendy Schanau at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any lunch payment questions.
- Get your fancy outfits and smiles ready, picture day is coming September 12th to Fontana! We will have picture information at our Back to School Night on September 1st from 5-6:30p.
- Cross Country will have practice the week of Aug 29th-Sept 1 at 9am (optional), then continue with practice Sept 6 at 3:30pm. Meet at Fontana School for practice. You won't want to miss these optional practices as the first meet will be September 19th. Also, flag football will provide more information about starting on the first day of school. The first football game is scheduled for September 15th and practice will start once school starts.
Enjoy the final week of summer and we can't wait to see all of the Falcon staff on Monday for our planning, training, and inservice week!! Be well Falcons.
Your Partners in Education