We are finishing up week 16, which did not include any formal school days, but it did include a busy week that included our daycare in operation. Fontana's Early Childhood Center is in operation 12 months a year and cares for families in our entire area. Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- Our middle school girls basketball season will be starting soon. Please reach out to Mr. Schultz or Mrs. Rabe if interested in playing basketball this year. Our middle school basketball is a great way for any girl in middle school to have fun, learn the game, and participate in a team environment!
- Looking ahead, we will be heading into January, we are planning and preparing the next testing window for MAP and I-Ready (week of January 16th). We complete benchmark testing 3 times per year to track student learning/progress, which helps our staff differentiate and support all students learning needs.
- Our first day back for all students is Tuesday, January 3rd.
- If you are home and looking for some fun, local activities, the Big Foot girls and boys basketball teams will be playing our local rivals (Williams Bay) today. JV boys/girls will start at 1p, girls varsity at 2:30p and boys varsity at 4p. All games at Big Foot High School. Come and cheer on your basketball teams!
- Fontana is hiring. We have a need for additional teacher support in 4/5th grade and will be looking to add a teacher for the remainder of the school year. Please email (email@example.com) or call Steve Torrez at 262-275-6881 ext. 205.
Enjoy the remainder of the winter break and we can't wait to see you all back on January 3rd.
Your Partners in Education