A Message from Mrs. Ocker, School Counselor
Are you looking for activities to get your kids moving? Do your kids tell you, "I'm Bored." Would you like to hand them a list of things they can do by themselves? Or maybe a list of things they can do with a sibling? Do you have a teen struggling to find things to do other than being online? Well you are in luck. I am sharing the following resources with you:
- Indoor Activities and Games to Get Kids Moving
- I'm Bored...Things I Can Do By Myself
- I'm Bored...Things I Can Do with My Sibling(s)
- Indoor Activities a TEEN Can Do By Themselves
- Indoor Activities a TEEN Can Do with a Sibling
Tip: Create a folder on your computer called "My Stay at Home Care Kit" as I will be sharing more resources soon! Drop a comment below and let me know what you think of the resources! Thank-you!