Week 27 in the books and mother nature has been so kind to us. This past week has seen all of the snow banks melt, and almost right before our eyes, Lake Geneva went from ice fishing to open water windsurfing. I hope everyone got their ice shanty off the lake in time!! Here are FIVE things to know this week.
- Our Falcon Strategic Goals team started their important work on Thursday. Our consultant, Ron Dayton, led our team in discussions about our districts "Why". We are so excited to set our goals and our school is very well represented by the entire community that we serve. Information to be shared as we progress with a goal completion date in early summer.
- Fontana is currently looking for a night custodian. We are searching and working on filling that position now. If you know of any interested candidates, please contact Mark Wenzel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Steve Torrez (email@example.com).
- Our very own Gracie Mae Johnson was named the USA National Miss Wisconsin Jr-Teen. As part of her new role, she is talking to children about kindness and bully prevention. When you see Gracie give her a congratulations.
- We are fast approaching spring break. Please remember, Friday, March 26th is a half-day for students and dismissal on that day will be 11:20am.
- If your Falcon needs to be out of school for any reason, please contact our absent line at 262-275-6881 ext. 400. You can do that anytime, even in the middle of the night, and you can leave a message. Also, while our COVID numbers are doing well, we still have our COVID hotline at (608)728-7851 for any COVID related concerns.
Fontana is family and we value every Falcon! Our mission: Every Student, Every Day, What ever it takes, is how we live/plan for each day. Have a great weekend, stay safe, and be well!
Your Partners in Education