The day that seemed daunting and far off is upon us. The last day of the 21/22 school year and week 37 saw so many fun memories. Walking trips to Blue Heaven, Field Day, and dunk tanks to name a few of the great ending excitement. Here are FIVE things to know this week.
- We celebrated our staff years of service today. It is an honor to have such a committed staff. We had many staff reach 5 and 10 years. We had Mrs. Douglas celebrate 15 years, Mrs. Murtell celebrate 25 years, and Mrs. Sammons and Mrs. McGoey celebrate 30 years at Fontana! Well over 100 years of high quality service to the Fontana Community.
- Thank you to our PTSO for a great lunch and heartfelt reflection of the impact our school community makes over the course of a students time at Fontana. We are grateful for our parents and community!
- Our Falcon Friday Five will continue over the summer. Check back each week to see what is going on this summer at our school.
- As a reminder, we will not have a summer school this year to provide some reflection and recharging. Big Foot Recreation is still having summer school at Fontana. The link is HERE to sign up for Big Foot summer camp.
- Your first day of school for the 21/22 school year is September 1st! More information to come, but can't wait to see you next year. We will be reasessing all of our safety protocol this summer and sharing any/all updates as they happen.
Like many challenges we face in our lives, the true character of a community shines through. What we know moving forward is the character of Fontana will carry us through even the toughest times. Be safe, relax and have a wonderful summer Falcons!
Your Partners in Education