Week 5 is official and what a week it's been. We had our dress up days to celebrate with Big Foot high school homecoming this week! Our band played in the parade and our students completed all benchmark testing make up days. A full week of learning and more! Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- Fontana has a new nurse this school year (Mrs. Julie Lohse) and she has shared some updates in the letter attached HERE. Health, safety, and wellness are in the forefront of our decision making.
- Our school board reviewed and updated our Health and Safety Plan. We have attached the full document HERE for your review. Highlights include all classroom visitors will be required to have masks on and 48 hours symptom free from the list provided in the health document to provide additional layers of safety.
- Our Health/Safety and mitigation measures are being reviewed and updated with changes in our overall school health, our community health, and guidelines passed along by the CDC, DHS, Walworth County Health Department, and DPI. Please call our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Your safety and wellness is our top priority.
- The Wisconsin Department of Health Services has released a Post-Vaccination Guidance for Schools that we wanted to share. A link to the PDF is included. We wanted to share what the practices of those that are vaccinated are in the school setting. https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/...
- Our school social worker posts updated newsletters on our website frequently. Please check that out and see when our next Falcon Family Wellness Wednesday is along with many other resources available to our community. https://www.smore.com/emh8s-fo...
We continue to work diligently each week to ensure safety and a great school atmosphere are had by all. We look forward to continued teamwork and grace as we navigate our new school year. Be well, stay safe, and go Falcons! #flyintoexcellence
Your Partners in Education