Week 17 of our school year was in fact, the last week of school for 2021. It is hard to believe, but when we return to school on January 3rd it will be 2022! We would like to thank all of our families, students, staff, and community members for a successful 2021. Here are FIVE things to know for this week:
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Falcons! Our first day back from winter break will be January 3rd, 2022. Please know, while the holiday season is a wonderful time of year, there are some that have a difficult time during the holidays. Lets be mindful, supportive, and share our best this winter!
- Enjoy the winter break. Our school office will be open Monday December 27th and Tuesday, December 28th from 7:30a to 4p with limited staff. Please reach out with any questions.
- Walworth County has many great resources. HERE is a link to the Food Pantry and Diaper Bank available to families. Please share as needed.
- We are grateful for our mental health and wellness consultants that support our staff, students, and families. Please be sure to check out our resources with Irene Corzo and Associates, CA Counseling/Consultants, and EPTC. We are able to provide resources to staff, students, and families in our Falcon community.
- We were so thankful to re-introduce our long standing traditions of Crafty Critters, Winter Concert, Sing-A-Long, and the Volleyball tournament. Staff were geared up to take on the 8th grade volleyballers!
Have a great winter break, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year. We are grateful for our Falcon Community!
Your Partners in Education