Week 26 saw us enjoying temperatures above 40 degrees and below zero....welcome to Wisconsin. We enjoyed Valentine's Day snacks, celebrations among other great activities. Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- A group of 5th & 6th grade students explored STEM topics on a college campus (UW Madison) with other students who are enthusiastic and passionate about science! Students rotated to three different STEM stations and got to chat at lunch with a college student pursuing a degree in a STEM-related field.
- Our Falcon's girls basketball team finished their season with an overall winning record and second place in the season ending tournament. Way to go team!!
- Attention all current 6/7th grade families. This past week we had an interest/informational meeting for our planned international travel to Costa Rica during spring break of 2023. We will be working to finalize our list and ensure we have enough students to make our trip possible. If you haven't already, please contact Mrs. Martinez (Rambatt) or Mr. Torrez with your intention/interest for travel.
- We were excited to welcome the Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra today for a special concert to all of our students. The students were amazed at the songs and connection to fun movies like the Avengers and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- It was exciting for our 8th graders to meet with Big Foot High School and discuss their intentions for high school class selections. Transition to high school is an exciting time for every Falcon!
Have a great weekend Falcons, and we look forward to seeing you all back on Monday. We would like to recognize that as of today, we have zero positive COVID cases and zero in quarantine. Stay safe!
Your Partners in Education