Week 31 was filled with cleaning, maintenance, and planning for the remainder of the school year. Thank you to our custodial staff for cleaning, preparing, and ensuring our school is clean, safe, and ready for learning. Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- As a reminder, all 4k-5th grade report cards were mailed home this week (trimester report). Please contact our office if you did not get your report card and we are happy to help you get what you need. Also, the report cards are available on your Infinite Campus parent login. If you need help accessing your 4k-5th grade reports please contact our office for more information.
- Open enrollment for Wisconsin schools is still within the registration window. Please contact Mrs. Wendy Schanau at email@example.com with any questions regarding open enrollment.
- Summer School registration is now open. Please click the LINK HERE for more information. Our summer school will run from July 5-8, July 11-14, and July 18-21. Fun for all ages and interests!
- Our drone club recently finished up. We had over 15 students participating in making videos, taking photos, and navigating obstacle courses with our DJI Mini2 drones. Thank you Mr. Ferretti, Mr. Latek, and Mr. Cripe (parent volunteers) for making this club a great success. Also, thank you to our PTSO for helping fund our program/drones. Thankful for such a wonderful partnership with our parents and community!
- Our 4k/5k meet and greet will be Friday, April 29th. This round-up/meet/greet will be for all incoming 4k/5k students for the 22/23 school year that are not already in our Falcon programming. We welcome all new students and look forward to showing what Fontana has for our early childhood programming. Please contact Mrs. Susan Ziganto at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 262-275-6881 for more information.
Enjoy the remainder of your break and we look forward to welcoming all of our falcons back to school on Monday. We are thankful to provide daycare (3k and younger) during spring break and all of our regular school breaks. Thank you!
Your Partners in Education