Our 34th week of school provided our students and staff the opportunity to practice our first tornado drill of spring in partnership with the Fontana Fire and Police Departments. We are thankful for our close relationship with our local fire/rescue and police, which not only benefits our school safety wise, but it also provides another opportunity to show how helpful and supportive our community is. Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- Join us for the Falcon Showcase (formerly called Fine Arts night) on Thursday, April 21st between 5:30 and 7:00pm. It will be a great chance to hear wonderful music, see beautiful artwork, enjoy refreshments, and win some door prizes! We hope to see you there and celebrate the incredible achievements of our Falcon students this year!
- We have finalized our spring concert for this school year. Our 4th through 8th grade band and music/choir students will perform at the Big Foot High School Auditorium on May 24th. Students are to arrive at 6p and the performance will begin at 6:30p. Mr. Smith will be sharing recorded music pieces for all students 3rd grade and younger with the completion date around the same time as the concert.
- Our Wisconsin Forward Testing completed this past week. Thank you to all students, teachers, and families for being prepared and ready to show all the great learning that has already happened this school year. Great job!
- A few reminders--The open enrollment deadline is the end of April. Please reach out to Mrs. Schanau at email@example.com with any questions. Our 4k/5k roundup will happen on Friday April 29th for any new 4k and 5k students for the 22/23 school year. Please contact Mrs. Ziganto at firstname.lastname@example.org to get registered. Lastly, summer school registration and planning is continuing to fill up. Please click here for a registration packet. More information is also available on our website and a link is HERE for our website.
- Track season has started at Fontana and we have had a great turnout of students interested in our team this year. Please be mindful when driving in our parking lots after school as our track team will be out and about.
A huge thank you to our Falcon community for voting YES to our referendum on April 5th. Your commitment and trust in our school is not taken lightly and we are driven to continue providing the best education for Every Student, Every Day, Whatever it Takes. Thank you and have a wonderful Easter Break. School resumes on Tuesday, April 19th.
Your Partners in Education