Week 37 brought about the calendar shift into May and some holidays including "May the 4th Be with You" and Cinco de Mayo. We look forward to some warmer weather next week and the remainder of the school year! Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- We look forward to our first middle school dance in two years on Friday, May 13th from 6-8pm. Permission slips have been handed out to all middle school students and are collected in the main office.
- Other important events/dates on May 11th include Wise Choices in 6th grade and our final track meet of the season at Big Foot starting at 4pm.
- Thank you to our staff (Mrs. Rabe, Mrs. Sammons, Ms. Fish, and Mr. Hoey), all of our high school counselors and parent volunteers to make our 62nd year of Outdoor Education a great success. Conference Point Center in Williams Bay, WI provides a wonderful "home" for the week as the sixth graders explore our local streams, lakes, and outdoor areas as true scientists.
- A flier was sent home to all families for our first annual fundraiser and mental health awareness. We are excited to work with Bigger than the Trail to bring mental health and wellness to the forefront. Join us on May 20th for a stroll around Duck Pond. Link to donate/register is HERE.
- We are still taking applications and sign-up for our summer school programming. This will be our 16th year of summer school. We are happy to accept all students, not just Falcons, so pass the word! This year’s program will take place from July 5-July 21. Click here for a registration packet.
Have a great weekend Falcons! See you all Monday.
Your Partners in Education