We have entered August and summer is officially in the last month with week 9. Our concrete project is now complete in the front of school, which will provide a safer walk way into our school. Pictured is the Big Foot Football team setting up at the Rotary Corn and Brat Fest that will take place on Saturday, August 6th from 11a-8p across from Big Foot High School. Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- Our "Meet and Greet" for all 4k and any new 5k students will be Tuesday August 30th from 5-6pm at Fontana School. Dousman Bus will be there along with our 4k/5k teaching team to welcome students/families to our Falcon Family! We look forward to meeting you.
- Our "Back to School Night" for all 5k-8th grade students will be on Wednesday, August 31st, from 5-6:30p at Fontana School. Come meet your teachers, drop off school supplies and take a tour around the school. We can't wait to see you.
- The first day of Cross Country practice will be Monday, August 29th at 9am. Everyone will meet Coach Blackman and Coach Dase at the school for the 9a-10a practice.
- Don't forget, our spirit store is open until August 16th. Don't miss out on some new gear for the upcoming school year. Link HERE.
- If you need any updates or dates for events you can visit our website where we are updating events weekly. The link to our events page is HERE.
Don't miss out on bands, vendors, brats/hotdogs, corn and more tomorrow from 11a to 8p across from Big Foot school. Stay cool and hydrated this weekend and have fun Falcons!
Your Partners in Education