Happy Homecoming week!! Our fifth week of school was so fun seeing all of the dress-up days and school spirit! Our band prepared for a long time to perform, march, and put on a show!! Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- Parent/Teacher conferences will be on October 20th and October 25th from 4-8pm. If you haven't already, you will hear from your child(s) teacher to set up a time to connect.
- We are excited to bring back our "Loved Ones Lunch" (LOL Celebration) on Friday, October 14th during lunch hours. 3-5th grade lunch--10:40a to 11:10a, 6-8th grade 11:44a to 12:14p, and 4k-2nd grade 12:15p to 12:45p. This is for student family, friend, mentor, or role models that make a difference in our learners lives.
- Fall Fun Fest is coming October 27th. We will continue to accept items for each classrooms donation baskets for the silent auction. Donations will be accepted through October 21st!!
- Our picture make-up day will be October 17th. Your child(ren) will be able to retake their school photos on that day. You are not required to do retakes, but it is available for those interested.
- Our flag football and cross country teams finished their seasons in the last week and our volleyball team kicked off their season on Thursday with a big win at Walworth. Keep up the great work!
We are so fortunate at Fontana school to have a dedicated staff, student/parent, and community. As a celebration; it is great to note that Fontana School retained all of our wonderful staff from last school year and they continue to go above and beyond this year for every student. Thank you and enjoy Homecoming weekend Falcons!
Your Partners in Education