Two months have gone by this school year and week 8 was another incredible week of learning. This is one, of many weeks, that provides a glimpse into the time, energy, and commitment our staff and families provide the entire school year. We have had school board meetings, sporting events, robotics, parent conferences, and fall fun fest in just four days this week alone. Thank you!! Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- We had our first middle school dance of the year on Thursday. It was very well attended by our 6-8th grade and the kids all got along great, especially after a long day at school and fall fun fest prior to the dance.
- Click HERE for our most recent Student Services Newsletter. You will find many resources and community partnerships that we connect with at Fontana.
- Our Fall Fun Fest was a great success!! We were pleased to bring our school community back together in the school for a wonderful event that has been two years in the making. All proceeds from the FFF go directly back to programs and resources for our students and school community. Thank you!!
- At our last school board meeting, on Monday, the annual budget was approved. We are fortunate in Fontana to have tremendous community support that allows us to provide a balanced budget that maintains our school programs.
- Our girls volleyball season comes to an end this coming week. Make sure to stop by and cheer on the Falcons as they finish the regular season and head into the playoffs. Boys basketball will then start the following week of November 7th.
Be well and enjoy the weekend!! Don't forget, Fontana Trick-or-Treating is on Monday, October 31st, from 4-7pm!!
Your Partners in Education