Week 9 of the school year saw the calendar move from October to November. Our students went trick or treating and enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather in our beautiful outdoor spaces. Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- Save the Date--On Sunday, November 13th, there will be a dine out and shopping event at Little Bar and Fontana Home. Little Bar and Fontana Home will donate 10% of all proceeds to Fontana PTSO. Shoppers and diners just need to mention they are shopping/dining to benefit Fontana Elementary School. Flier included.
- Our 4k and 5k students had their first visit with Lucy, a therapy dog, that graced the classroom with love, attention, and fun. What a great experience and something that will continue in the month of November for our 4k/5k students.
- The FLL Robotics club has been meeting each week and their hard work is showing great results. We have three great teams of multiple age groups working together in STEM activities.
- The Falcon Volleyball teams have had great success this year in winning games, however, that greatest success observed has been their commitment, support, and care for one another. Great job and we look forward to the playoff results after this weekend.
- Pictured is our student reward from the Fall Fun Fest(Lunch with Mr. Hoey and Mr. Schultz). They had Jimmy Johns and a great time with one another. It was great to see the students and staff connecting on a different level during a fun lunch.
Have a great a weekend Falcons!!