Week 16 was cut short by one day due to poor weather, however, that meant one additional day to spend with family and prepare for our winter break. Be warm and be safe during break Falcons! Here are FIVE things to know this week:
- Our elementary report cards were sent home this week. Our K-5 classes are on trimesters and this is the first reporting period in the elementary this year. Anyone that was not at school had their report card mailed home. Please contact our office if you need assistance or another copy.
- We were fortunate to have the Big Foot band and choir perform for our students this past week (pictured). The high school students not only performed at a high level, but they also connected, shared, and were so kind to our Falcon students. Thank you to Mr. Raskin and Ms. Shapin for great performance.
- As you know, our boys basketball teams finished a successful season this past weekend. Next up is our Falcon girls basketball season upon return from winter break. The girls basketball coaches will be Mrs. Rabe and Mr. Hoey.
- Our first day back from winter break for students will be Tuesday, January 3rd. Enjoy your time off Falcons!!
- Fontana has implemented a National Junior Honor Society in the junior high. This is an extension of student council and provides an application process for students to extend their learning and development in volunteerism, academics, and leadership. So far this year our NJHS has done volunteering, fundraising, and student leadership activities. We are excited to continue to grow, learn and lead!! Mrs. Gutierrez and Mrs. Peiffer lead our student council and NJHS.
Have a wonderful winter break Falcons and enjoy time with family, friends, and those you care about. See you in 2023.
Your Partners in Education